Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Take A Look around...You're already there




Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

1.Worry
2.Guilt
3.Doubt
4.Drama
5.Boredom
6.Shame
7.Failure
8.Resentment
9.Toxins
10.Hurt
11.Fear

I want to Fly in 2010. Let go and just Be. I am taking hold of the reins, and no letting anyone or any event dictate who I should be.

I have been busy and learned much in the past few years, and I want 2011 to be about transforming that knowledge into something wonderful. I am starting right now, by forgiving. This is a wholly selfish thing mind you...i forgive for my sake alone. There is no need to hold on to any of the above feelings..doing so only hurts myself. By forgiving and letting go of negatives, I make way for more positives...and that can only amount to more happiness.

Prompt: 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

"Meeting" my love and , My daughter saying, "I Love You" again


Prompt: Lesson learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

That I AM good enough just by being me, and I am stronger than even I understood

No comments: