Thursday, December 30, 2010

Eve, Joy and the Outdoors

Prompt: New name. Let's meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why?

I'm sure I would choose Eve. It happens to be my middle name and a traditonal family name as well. I like that it is simple, different and beautiful. 


Prompt: Photo - a present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.
I chose this picture...as I am in my favorite place, doing my favorite thing with some of my favorite people! Relaxed and happy. And it was my love who captured the moment.

Prompt: Ordinary joy. Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year?

I believe this year I found the most joy when I was outside. I got outdoors more this year and truly loved it. The wind, the birds, the sun, the fresh air. Whether it was biking, hiking, walking, stomping, running, or just plain old cloud watching..the best moments were in the outdoors.

No comments: