Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello You!!

“Another fresh new year is here . . .

Another year to live!

To banish worry, doubt, and fear,

To love and laugh and give!



...This bright new year is given me

To live each day with zest . . .

To daily grow and try to be

My highest and my best!



I have the opportunity

Once more to right some wrongs,

To pray for peace, to plant a tree,

And sing more joyful songs
 
 
 
Prompt: Core story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)

This past year has been a year of discovery. Discovering self - my creative self, my inner strength, self love, and learning how to show my self to the world.  I share my geniune self through my art, through acts of kindness, through honesty, by living and acting upon my ethics and values, and my continuous efforts to be the best I can be.

This year was a year of discovering true love. The kind of love that mere words cannot describe. Once in an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale. I am so thankful to have not settled for a life without it.



I re-discovered my daughter...under her own pain and hurts she is still there, and I am so glad she's back. Together we can truly do anything!

Together we are family.

In 2011 I will continue forward, and enjoy all that has been discovered.



No comments: