Saturday, December 18, 2010

Every Time We Love, Every Time We Give, It's Christmas

OOoooops..I posted my latest prompts on my other blog by accident...Check that out at.....Gratitude


Here's a great link to Zen Habits....where they discuss how to attain Peace...which is all i want for Christmas!


One of my fav christmas songs, by one of my favorite guys...



I like the Michael Buble version better, but this is the one I could find with lyrics. They strick a chord with me at this time of year, and the pictures really tell a story. This is what Christmas means to me...



Here are some decorations around my new place...





 This Is At My Love's House...our xmas silohuettes

 My First Ever Poinsetta

 And look what I found.....


The Best Ever Christmas movies

And Some more Christmasy Pics to get you in the mood....










Okay...just one more tune



Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments: