Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Real Slim Shady

SOME STRANGE QUESTIONS:




Something purple within 5 feet of you: plant pot



If the Matrix existed, would you want to know? Yes, but i still wouldn't get it.



How long can you hold your breath underwater? Not very long. It's a horrible feeling so I don't try to


Your nails were last painted? Only my toenails get painted.


The weirdest thing you've ever heated in the microwave? plastic container


Ever done the Electric Slide? Oh yeah. All the time.



What japanese words do you know? Sushi, Ninja, Turtles, Jouqin, tawkwondo,wah,ramen,nooda, kick-ass


Sparkly things? Pretty


Ever crash a car, been in accidents? Things have been in my way a few times. They didn't stay that way


Do you look good in yellow? Yicky.


Do you sing? In the shower, in the car, when the music's loud enough, the part of the song I know and is stuck in my head all day.


Ever sang in front of a crowd? I sang, "He's a clown, that Charlie brown," karaokee one time


Do you dance? In the kitchen, down the hall, on the mattress, in the yard, under the moon, on the beach. Life IS a dance!



Is your hair long enough to chew? uhm.....where?



Least favorite color? beige.=boring


Favorite kind of pizza? Greek



Ever had Dippin' Dots? Maybe



Ever played an instrument?: Yup. Lots of 'em.


How old were you when you got a cell phone? 25



Do you want to get married? Depends who's asking



At what age do you want to get married? Ugh



Have you ever been married? mistakenly so



At what age do you want to have kids? I already did that too!



How many kids? I do not own any goats, but there's 4 human offspring I parent

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1) I am... procastinating



2) My ex-boy/girlfriend was...not worth an answer


3) If I had one wish i'd get..what i already have



4) Maybe I should...play in the dirt


5) I love...life


6) Budder-tup is... the name of the Princess on Princess Bride


7) Looking for... my sanity


8) I don't understand...Pokemon



9) I lost my...sanity. Do you have it?


10) My boy/girlfriend is a(n)... my soulmate


11) In darkness...I will become paranoid


12) Why do I... want to do a headstand so bad right now?


13) Is there such a thing as.... a snot vaccum?


14) Do the... Number Limbo


15) People say I'm...crazy


16) Love is...Life


17) You make me wanna....shout. Kick my heels up and shout.  Come on now.


18) Somewhere, someone is...singing Kooombyyah (spelling it right too I'm sure!)



19) Is it true that... T-Rex had feathers?


20) I will always...love YOU!



21) Forever is...waiting in the Ladies washroom line up


22) I never want to...


23) I hate... the Oil Spill


That is all. 

No comments: