Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ol' Skewl

Been missing some of my besties this week!! Well, I miss them ALL the time. I really do wish I could put them in my pocket and take them everywhere. But since that's impossible (someday, someday, someone will invent this machine) I indulged in some good ol' memories. Songs, scents and some 90's fashion to take me back to the future, where I reminsce about the days when we were crazy kids!

"...taking ya back to the ol' skewl, cuz I'm an ol' fool, who's so cool...."

The Songs
















And SOO much more!
May I suggest a few for you to check out?

1.Mr. Vain
2. The Train, by the Quad City DJ's
3. Vengaboys
4.Steal my Sunshine by Len
5.Jiggy Wit It- Will Smith
6.Crush-Jennifer Paige
7.Show Me Love -Robyn
8. Tub Thumping- Chumbawumba
9. Ace of Base
10. Blue
11. Billy Ray Cyrus
12. Shania Twain
13. Say My Name -Destiny's Child
14. Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
15. Lullabye
16.Miami -Will Smith
17.Peter Pumpkin Head
18. Nirvana


The Shows and the Fashion


Beverly Hills 90210, Mom Jeans and Tucked-In Tees


Saved By the Bell and the Zack

Married With Children, Kelly Bundy, the cropped top, baggy jeans, and long necklace
Melrose Place


Party of Five


Cindy Crawford, the belly button jeans, big hair, and mole

The Movies








The Smells


Calvin Klien Obsession
Calvin Klien Eternity, and CK One
Calvin had the monopoly on perfume in the 90's

Love's Baby Soft

What Could be found in my Caboodle

The Caboodle
Aussie Sprunch Spray
Cover Girl Cocoa Bean


Outrageous Shampoo/Conditioner


The Great Lash


Scrunchies Galore


Maybelline Kissing Koolers

Missing you in 2010!


What reminds you of the 90's?


No comments: