Thursday, July 22, 2010

Girled Gems

 Poking around deep in zee ol' interwoods...rustled me up some right nice gems. Some linxes, other bloggers who are stellar, some moving pictures and sweet still ones ,some melodies, and some little people too!

Check it out y'all!

Found this on Yes and Yes! Sarah Von Rocks!


Your secret from Jean-Sebastien Monzani on Vimeo.


Teeny Tiny and Totally Awesome!!!!


Alert the presses!! The end of the rainbow found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I Should have.......This Shirt:


Hall and Oates Revival I had already predicted last fall


designlovefestDesignlovefest

Studded Hearts

My new friend Jen lead me here....



Te he!!





Favorite Musical Find of the Week



We be jammin....




My Other Favorite Musical Find of the Week



Washing Hands Would be what all  the Cool Cats Do With if they had this:




Catching up! Watching Season 4 while I pack


I want..to have this on my wall:




To Take a Vacation to here with you!




To paint a window




 Freckles from the Sunshine


We should so put this in our bathroom someday??? PLEASE!

 and these tables too?



A photo shoot like this someday!


CBC Radio. Been Learning and Listening

Seeing Buffy Sainte Marie on Sunday!!



I think it would be awesome to have a turtle for a pet. I would name him Dan. After Dan Aykoryd. At least this one kinda looks like Dan Aykoryd




Our actual new pet:

 Wanna see this:



this....



this...




and of course this...






Flowers blooming in the sun



HOME!




Indeed Plus 1








ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND PALS!!!

xoxo

No comments: